From LOLCat Bible Translation Project
I'm not overly fond of the "bwest" verbiage on the original version of this page. I think it would be far more effective if the structure were changed completely.
Here's one suggested partial reworking:
- Wen jesus seen teh krowdz, he wint up on teh visible mountain, an den he sits dwn, him disciples came 2 him.
- An he oopnd his mouf n to demz, sez:
- Poor ghost cat can has buckit
- Sad cat can has belly rub
- Fraidy cat goez outsied
- Hungry cat can has cheezburgr
- Mercy cat iz takin ur mercy
- Kleen cat iz in Ceiling talking with Ceiling Cat
- Cheezmakrz iz Ceiling Cats kittenz
- Rightchus cat dont need a bath
- No bath, srsly!
- U party now
--Reimero 12:43, 10 October 2007 (EDT)
- I like this way better. You should edit that into the chapter. anshkakashi 23:17, 10 October 2007 (EDT)
- I agree; it's better Rocky143
Guidelines now says that Cheezburgrz = Blessing, so I reckon Blessed are x should be translated as something like x can has cheezburgrz. (It used to be Ceiling Cat liek x.) Anyway, I'll post the changes and see how people react. --Pitarou 01:12, 16 October 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, that's better Kit 13:51, 16 October 2007 (EDT)